Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
West Virginia State University offers a fully online Bachelor of Business Administration degree designed to give you the skills required for success. By exploring all major areas of business—finance, marketing, information systems and more—you’ll be prepared for the many career options available to business graduates. Choose either an accounting or management concentration and learn the foundational knowledge needed for business success, including communication, quantitative analysis, critical thinking and problem solving.
Why WVSU Online?
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council For Business Schools and Programs
- Concentrations in accounting or management available
- Faculty of experienced business practitioners
- Transfer up to 72 credits
- Among the most affordable tuitions in the region
- Diverse student community
West Virginia State University, a historically black college university, offers an exceptional educational experience, delivered with personal attention in a diverse community. As one of the most affordable institutions in the region, our University is committed to expanding access to higher education through online programs. We take a student-centered approach to learning, featuring coursework grounded in relevant skills and the right combination of flexibility and practicality you need for success.